Friday, April 29, 2005

Which Society would you prefer, Islaamic or Democratic?

No, it's not a trick question, it's Dan's scary sect! And the pundits say there's no discussion of the big societal issues in this election - pah!

Here's their manifesto:
Which Society would you prefer, Islaamic or Capitalist (Democratic)?

Bizarre stuff. I always wondered what the Islamist position on the rainforest was, and now I know. As an ex-Green voter, maybe I should transfer my vote to them? And in the light of our racism discussions, it's good to know that (despite those nasty allegations of a race war going on in Dafur) there's actually no racism whatsoever in the Islamist world...

2 comments:

JP said...

Too bloody right, and don't get me started on Muslim/Moslem/Moslim/Maslom. Name one world revolutionary movement that made any headway with bad spelling.

Mind you, Wemblers, a cursory perusal of your past emails/postings shows you are far from blameless in this regard. Cambridge graduates who live in glass houses....

dan said...

Excellent manifesto. Just slightly to the left of the Lib Dems. Love the stuff on interest and homelessness.

They've convinced me.