Friday, March 04, 2005

Welcome to Important Decisions

A pollster approaches a house. The door is opened by a woman with two toddlers at her feet and a baby in her arms.
Pollster: Excuse me madam we're doing a survey about who makes the decisions in different households. In your house, is it you or your husband who makes the decisions?
Woman: Well, I make all the small decisions and my husband makes the important decisions?
Pollster: I see. Can you give me an example of some of the 'small' decisions that you make?
Woman: Stuff like where the kids will go to school, who our doctor will be, and what we eat.
Pollster: And your husband?
Woman: Stuff like... should we join the Euro and should we invade Iraq.

I am indebted to JP for this joke which pretty much sums up what this blog is about. It's also an attempt to turn a bunch of emails into something more accessible. We'll see how it goes.

Anyway, welcome.

No comments: